Family Counseling Ministry
We exist to fulfill the mission of ICM by offering the gift of wholeness and healing to broken families and children, through support of our local churches and community, by providing theologically-anchored and psychologically-informed counseling services. We envision people with the clarity to see, the faith to believe, and the courage to live the life the way God intended.
- Adolescent Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Premarital Counseling
What makes Christian Counseling Unique?
- It supports the developing faith of the Christian
who seeks counseling
- It focuses not only on emotional healing, but spiritual
wholeness as well
- It sees people as created in the image of God
- It embraces the pivotal truths of forgiveness, restoration,
and grace of Christian faith
When Should I Seek Counseling?
Crisis is an inevitable part of life. However, crises and suffering can become overwhelming and may suggest a need for short or long-term counseling services. Numerous individuals have benefited from these services at times when life situations may hinder an individual’s ability to see the larger picture.
What Can You Expect from ICM’s Counseling Ministry?
- Client Confidentiality
- Good Record Keeping
- Adequate Supervision
- Willingness to Make Referrals
- Affordability – Based on Sliding Fee Scale
- Commitment to Work Only in Area of Expertise
- Dedication to the Usage of Current Therapeutic
Techniques & Information Related to the Mental
- Faith Based Service